What is Rotary?
Rotary International is the world’s first service club organization, with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide. Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio under the motto Service Above Self. Click here to learn more about Rotary.
Upcoming Events of Interest
- Mayor John O’Reilly will speak to the club August 18th at 11:30AM.
Greetings from the President
Whether it’s the Dearborn community or a developing nation on the other side of the globe, Dearborn Rotary has touched the lives of people everywhere. Whether it’s our annual golf tournament, an inter-national conference or a community after hours event, Dearborn Rotary is a great place to serve, network or just mingle with some terrific people.
The Rotary Club of Dearborn is one of the largest and most active service groups in the area. Our membership is a diverse group of business and government leaders, educators, professionals, community activists and people from all walks of life with a passion to serve.
The truth is, for somebody looking to get involved, Rotary has it all.
Here’s a sample of just a few of our terrific service projects and fundraisers
- Annual Scholarship Gala- awarding money to the Dearborn area’s finest students
- Annual Hugh Archer Golf Tourney at Dearborn Country Club
- The Santa Snaps fundraiser- providing low cost pictures for needy families
- Children of the Dump Humanitarian Project- Clothing Nicaragua poorest families
- Plus an array of Rotary international projects, providing clean water, promoting peace, preventing diseases and improving education and literacy.
Every Thursday we meet at Park Place Catering in Dearborn to hear an exciting speaker and share a great lunch. I personally invite you to come check us out.
Where? Park Place Catering 23000 Park St. Dearborn Mi.
When? Thursday’s at 11:30 am
Can’t wait to meet you,